We are not able to ship internationally at this time due to the pandemic. We will update the website once international shipping is available.
Learn more about our services and COVID-19 under New and Upcoming Events
A Transfer Account is for people who own or retain sperm samples that were originally collected, identified, and stored at another bank, and would like those samples to now be stored at TSBC. You can arrange to transfer these samples to TSBC for short-term or long-term storage.
To establish a Transfer Account with TSBC you will need to:
- Provide documentation regarding the testing and quarantine of the vials
- Submit all required paperwork from initial facility as well as a TSBC Storage Agreement and Recipient Information form. If you are the person who collected the sperm samples, please complete the CDDDKD Intake General Information form and the Sperm Storage Client Information form instead of the Recipient Information form.
- $850 - Account set up, including first 12 months of storage
- $500 - Annual storage (beginning 12 months after account set up)
- $75 - Fee for vial retrieval, each time you retrieve vials from your account.
Please note that TSBC cannot store the transferred samples until we receive written documentation that all our screening requirements have been fulfilled.
- If a recipient is transferring donor sperm samples from another sperm bank, we need documentation that the donor completed all the screening detailed in our Requirements for Transfer to TSBC. This form must be completed and signed by a medical professional from the original sperm bank.
- If the provider of the sperm samples is storing for their spouse or intimate partner, we need documentation that the provider has been tested and found negative for evidence of infection with the following sexually transmitted diseases: HIV, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, Human T cell Lymphotropic Virus-1 (HTLV-1), and syphilis. This testing must either have been performed after a date thirty days prior to the initiation of sperm storage or anytime after the samples were provided, but before the samples are transferred to TSBC.
- If the provider of the sperm samples is storing for a recipient who is not a spouse or intimate partner, we need documentation that the provider completed all the screening detailed in our Requirements for Transfer to TSBC. This form must be completed and signed by a medical professional from the original sperm bank.