- — Rachel, May 2011 The Sperm Bank of California does not dilute their sperm with fillers like many other banks do. An ejaculate yields two vials.
- — Rebekah, TSBC mom of two, August 2011 We have two wonderful children using The Sperm Bank of California who are healthy and happy.
- — Chrissy, April 2011 If I understood Mikki correctly, she was asking for us to post here with specific feedback on our experiences with sperm banks. I worked with TSBC (The Sperm Bank of CA) and highly highly recommend them for a host of reasons. In no particular order
- — Evelyn, April 2011 I entirely agree with Chrissy! The Sperm Bank of California was great & easy to deal with. Their website is simple, but not flashy; their profiles are very personal & thorough.
- — Kim, July 2011 Another vote for The Sperm Bank of California. I researched 2 or 3 other banks in California and others nationwide.