- — R~, April 2016 “Perfect!! I really appreciate working with TSBC, you have been so tolerant and empathetic, thank you.”
- — Meghan, January 2017 “We can't thank you enough for all your hard work with us today. I can't imagine any of the other banks we considered would have put this much thought, support, honesty, and understanding into helping us.”
- — Kim, July 2011 Another vote for The Sperm Bank of California. I researched 2 or 3 other banks in California and others nationwide.
- — Erica, April 2016 “Thanks! I really appreciate how helpful and responsive you all have been. This process, especially as a single woman, is so intense and can feel difficult in unexpected ways. I have just loved every interaction I have had with TSBC so far, and have felt"
- — Rachel, May 2011 The Sperm Bank of California does not dilute their sperm with fillers like many other banks do. An ejaculate yields two vials.
- — Jennifer , January 2017 “Thanks so much for your help and prompt email. Honestly, in that short conversation you proved to be the kindest person I think my husband I have worked with in this whole process - thank you!
- — Evelyn, April 2011 I entirely agree with Chrissy! The Sperm Bank of California was great & easy to deal with. Their website is simple, but not flashy; their profiles are very personal & thorough.
- — Rebekah, TSBC mom of two, August 2011 We have two wonderful children using The Sperm Bank of California who are healthy and happy.
- — Chrissy, April 2011 If I understood Mikki correctly, she was asking for us to post here with specific feedback on our experiences with sperm banks. I worked with TSBC (The Sperm Bank of CA) and highly highly recommend them for a host of reasons. In no particular order