We have updated our Informed Consent. We will need a signed and initialed copy before vials can be retrieved. Thank you!
Please be advised, masks are required when visiting our facility. Thank you!
We are not able to ship internationally at this time due to the pandemic. We will update the website once international shipping is available.
How Much Does It Cost?
$100 (3 - 5 business days to process)
$200 (expedited registration processed within 1 business day)
Adults conceived from these donors will have the option to receive their donor's identity. Identity-Release® Program donors agree in advance to release their identity.
- $1080 per 1cc Unwashed (ICI) vial
- $1080 per .5cc Washed (IUI) vial
- Purchase 6 vials or more at one time and receive a 5% discount
- 3 months of complimentary storage with first vial purchase
- Ask a Healthworker for the storage start date
- $125 per quarter there after for General Inventory vials
- $350 per year for Sibling Inventory vials
- $40 each - jpegs and pdf sent via email. The transaction will be billed as e-technologies.
- An extended profile is the free profile plus 15-20 more pages of details filled out by the donor. Get info on their diet and exercise, drug taking history,4 and descriptions of each of their family members
2-Day Ship via Federal Express® in a 7-day Liquid Nitrogen Vapor Tank
Overnight and Saturday Delivery via Federal Express® in a 7-day Liquid Nitrogen Vapor Tank|
$330 to $380
Up to 7-day Liquid Nitrogen Vapor Tank Rental
$25 per day (including the day you pick-up and the day you drop off)
Restocking a vial