We will be closed Monday May 31st for Memorial Day. Thank you.
We will be increasing our vial and shipping fees as of June 1, 2021. Washed/IUI vials will be $1020 and Raw/unwashed vials will be $940. This is due to rising costs for all products related to sperm storage. Thank you for your understanding.
Learn more about our services and COVID-19 under New and Upcoming Events
How Much Does It Cost?
$100 (process takes 3 - 5 business days)
$200 (expedite-registration processed within 1 business day)
Adults conceived from these donors will have the option to receive their donor's identity. Identity-Release® Program donors agree in advance to release their identity.
- $880 per 1cc Unwashed (ICI) vial
- $960 per .5cc Washed (IUI) vial
- Purchase 6 vials or more at one time and receive an instant 5% discount
- Anonymous Donor Vials (available only for Sibling Inventory) are the same price
- Minimum of 3 months of FREE storage with first purchase- ask Healthworker for exact date
- $100 per quarter there after for General Inventory vials
- $300 per year for Sibling Inventory vials
- $40 each - jpegs and pdf sent via email. The transaction will be billed as e-technologies.
(an extended profile is the free profile plus 15-20 more pages of details filled out by the donor. Get info on their diet and exercise, drug taking history and descriptions of each of their family members)
2-Day Ship via Federal Express® in a 7-day Liquid Nitrogen Vapor Tank
Overnight and Saturday Delivery via Federal Express® in a 7-day Liquid Nitrogen Vapor Tank|
$275 to $300
Up to 7-day Liquid Nitrogen Vapor Tank Rental
$25 per day (including the day you pick-up and the day you drop off)
Restocking a vial